Tom's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"I've had AU for 40 years. I'm much stronger because of it. I've learned to be less j…"

Tom replied Feb 10, 2017 to How has alopecia changed your life?

7 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Tom

"Hi there. Just read your post and had to contact you back. I know where you are righ…"

Tom replied Feb 10, 2017 to Keep prayers having the hardest time

2 Feb 12, 2017
Reply by Amuneta

"I'm happy for you both. Opposite from my experience. But it's good to hear some of u…"

Tom replied Feb 2, 2017 to Love at first sight, even with Alopecia Areata? YES it can !

2 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Connie010

"I was 19 when AA started. And within a month it progressed to AU."

Tom replied Jan 30, 2017 to Do MOST people progress from AA to AU?

19 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by Tom

"I know it's different for us guys. But you will find it very liberating.it won't be…"

Tom replied Jan 25, 2017 to After "hiding" for so long, how do you step out and tell the world about your alopecia?

41 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Donna

"If you want to do this you will find a way. Never give up your dreams because of Alo…"

Tom replied Jan 22, 2017 to Alopecia sucks

10 Jan 22, 2017
Reply by Tom

"I don't know if it's possible to get a government certificate. But you could probabl…"

Tom replied Jan 22, 2017 to How can I get certificate from government?

5 Mar 28, 2018
Reply by RJ Martinez

"Please seek help. You have nothing to lose only gain. Get the help you need an deser…"

Tom replied Jan 16, 2017 to Seeking mental help but too afraid?

30 May 31, 2020
Reply by leah

"I can only speak for myself. I have AU have had for a long time. If I met a woman wh…"

Tom replied Jan 9, 2017 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"I have AU. Have had for 40 years. Yes it's hard at times.especialy at a young age. I…"

Tom replied Jan 8, 2017 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service