Mukti's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Deepika, I too faced similar situations as you have experienced. I found this web…"

Mukti replied Nov 11, 2009 to I am new and I need some help

63 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

"Hi Cindy, What exactly does this treatment involve? What are the side effects if any…"

Mukti replied Jul 14, 2009 to Has anyone else ever heard of this method?

4 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Shelby Sanford

"Well this would be something I would have to consider. I go bald in the house and ba…"

Mukti replied Apr 12, 2009 to National Bald Out!

123 May 5, 2009
Reply by Dielle

"Hi Ankit, You've hit it right on with the stages......now I'm on the last stage! Wh…"

Mukti replied Apr 12, 2009 to Alopecial Universalis Treatment???

35 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Suchi B

"Hi Amiee, I did see an acupunturist several years ago...I still had hair then. I wen…"

Mukti replied Mar 23, 2009 to Endocrinologist?

7 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Mukti

"Thank-you Joshua for putting it all in simple form for all to understand."

Mukti replied Mar 9, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"Hello Priya, I can understand all that you are going through. I was also desperate b…"

Mukti replied Mar 2, 2009 to Alopecial Universalis Treatment???

35 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Suchi B

"LOL....if that happened I think I would request a private screening! I personnal wou…"

Mukti replied Feb 18, 2009 to Passport?

21 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Donna

"Hi Donna, I was just wondering when you filled out the application did you say you w…"

Mukti replied Feb 18, 2009 to Passport?

21 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Donna

"I'm with you all the way! And I also have my hair under my arms!!!! It is the one p…"

Mukti replied Feb 4, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service