Lynn's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow! I know this is a little late for a comment but I cannot believe I never even th…"

Lynn replied Jul 16, 2017 to Hearing loss and AA (or AAP)

48 Jan 4, 2022
Reply by Cathy

"I covered spots for 15 yrs that would've normally led me into a wig had I not used a…"

Lynn replied May 16, 2012 to IT'S BACK :(

6 May 16, 2012
Reply by Lynn

"Forgot to mention the one pen lasts a long time! And i've bought mime on ebay..u can…"

Lynn replied Nov 19, 2011 to I just really want eyebrows! Any suggestions!

7 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"I use Anastasia brow pen. It lasts all day...matter of fact it's usually still on wh…"

Lynn replied Nov 19, 2011 to I just really want eyebrows! Any suggestions!

7 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"You can also wipe it on a mirror. Depending on how much residue u have. It smears on…"

Lynn replied Feb 16, 2011 to Tape remover?

5 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Nicole

"I used to have really thin nails that were so thin they could fold backwards. But, t…"

Lynn replied Oct 10, 2010 to -

7 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Lynn

"Hey Tamara...I did a search on the mac pencil...so I could look into it. And I found…"

Lynn replied Oct 10, 2010 to Eyebrow pencil recs?

16 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by mardy

"I also use Anastasia. But I use the brow pen instead of the powder. I'll have to loo…"

Lynn replied Oct 10, 2010 to Eyebrow pencil recs?

16 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by mardy

"Hi Ashley! I'm waiting for my rpgshow wig to come in. Should be maybe another wk or…"

Lynn replied Oct 5, 2010 to Short full lace wig vs. long full lace wigs?

12 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Diahna Lynn Studio

"I'll have to read your blog. Yay for you!!!! Such a big decision to make and to foll…"

Lynn replied Sep 14, 2010 to Eyebrow tattooing

27 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service