Tracey Holt's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"I ended up going a bit loopy and checking my hair loss, so if I run my hands through…"

Tracey Holt replied Jan 12, 2012 to What are the chances of remission?

10 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Andy,

"I had 9 patches of hair loss after dying my hair, thought it was related so refused…"

Tracey Holt replied Jan 11, 2012 to Dying Hair

4 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Tracey Holt

"I started off with 9 patches, then I started with really pale thin hairs growing bac…"

Tracey Holt replied Jan 11, 2012 to What are the chances of remission?

10 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Andy,

"I started on the mini pill a little while ago, and within a short space of time my h…"

Tracey Holt replied Aug 24, 2011 to Birth control pill and hair loss?

20 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by NHT Delhi

"Well, I saw the derm, and he didn't seem overly bothered...gave me injections to the…"

Tracey Holt replied Jun 30, 2011 to Questions about regrowth

7 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

"I don't wear a wig, as luckily for me the hair everywhere else covers it, and I have…"

Tracey Holt replied Jun 22, 2011 to Questions about regrowth

7 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

"By scalp edge hair I mean around the normal hairline, like I have kind of receded up…"

Tracey Holt replied Jun 21, 2011 to Questions about regrowth

7 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

"It's good to hear that you have regrowth, I am guessing it may just be harder to reg…"

Tracey Holt replied Jun 21, 2011 to Questions about regrowth

7 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

"Thanks Karen....xx"

Tracey Holt replied Jun 6, 2011 to Regrowth

16 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

"That's good news....I have given blood a few times before, but what with pregnancy,…"

Tracey Holt replied Jun 3, 2011 to Blood Donation

3 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service