Abooie's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Also my alopecia may have gotten me an acting job, can't say thts a better reason th…"

Abooie replied Mar 18, 2013 to Why do you love being bald? :)

29 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Michelle

"I love the no need to shave legs either, my best friend is very jelous xD"

Abooie replied Dec 9, 2012 to Why do you love being bald? :)

29 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Michelle

"I love tht I can say jokes (really want to buy a t-shirt tht says "I'm Bald Shh Dont…"

Abooie replied Dec 6, 2012 to Why do you love being bald? :)

29 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Michelle

"I was looking to have a tattoo of a bird on my head, but because its right next to t…"

Abooie replied Dec 6, 2012 to Head tattoos ? Yes or no

24 May 16, 2013
Reply by Tracy

"I'm so sorry about the loss of your dog, we had our dog put down almost a week ago n…"

Abooie replied Nov 19, 2012 to Shaved my daughter's head tonight

26 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Abooie

"So glad you have the courage to walk around bald and proud around your house, its so…"

Abooie replied Nov 3, 2012 to I did it!!

7 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Vanessa

"The Bratz True Hope Doll, kinda annoyed that they dont have a Sasha one coz that was…"

Abooie replied Oct 23, 2012 to American Girl releases My American Girl doll options to create dolls...With no hair.

2 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Abooie

"Yes it came bk 7 years later and gotten worse, theres always tht chance of course bt…"

Abooie replied Oct 22, 2012 to New to alopecia

21 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hello there, when I was 14 it was the 1st time my hair had fallen out, it took alitt…"

Abooie replied Oct 21, 2012 to New to alopecia

21 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Thank you so much, I think since I've been told that my treatment is stopping I've f…"

Abooie replied Oct 20, 2012 to Accepting alopecia

4 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Holly

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service