Tallgirl's Discussions (760)

Discussions Replied To (695) Replies Latest Activity

"Crop the photo to just show your eyes. Just eyes. Then say, "Yup. All my own eyes.""

Tallgirl replied Aug 12, 2014 to Need help with coming out

9 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Fiona

"  Autoimmune Research Breakthrough The National Alopecia Areata Foundation (NAAF) ap…"

Tallgirl replied Aug 12, 2014 to Figuring out a problem / my AU origins

1 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Tallgirl

"No effort is made? By WHOM? Are YOU making the effort to come up creative, memorable…"

Tallgirl replied Aug 6, 2014 to A woman with alopecia in the dating the world

11 Aug 16, 2014

"Start going to family counseling and spiritual counseling (so the real reasons and t…"

Tallgirl replied Jul 13, 2014 to Venting

3 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by David S

"I have explored more with hair (wig) colors and styles, bigger earrings, and better…"

Tallgirl replied Jul 13, 2014 to Femme fatale

5 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Vicki

"There was a guy at a Sacramento area alopecia support group who once said he got fuz…"

Tallgirl replied Jul 13, 2014 to closed

3 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Tallgirl

"Keep them away from heat and use gentle combing, rarely, with a metal pick comb. I l…"

Tallgirl replied Jul 6, 2014 to What do you guys think of this wig?

5 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Tallgirl

"There are a million aspects to being a person, a friend, a family member, a traveler…"

Tallgirl replied Jul 6, 2014 to What makes you happy?

45 Feb 11, 2022
Reply by Castano

" Oy! Shall I give you my Smirkface, Norm? That is Smirkface, not Smurf Face. :) "

45 Feb 11, 2022
Reply by Castano

"Jazz, blues, acoustic guitar music, sixties oldies, musicals, long talks with friend…"

45 Feb 11, 2022
Reply by Castano

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service