Bobby's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I am glad I came across this post, I always wondered if there was a Ribbon color ack…"

Bobby replied Apr 2, 2009 to the color

9 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by Wigsthatwow

"This story just lets me know the importants of having Elementary, Junior High, And h…"

Bobby replied Apr 2, 2009 to Making a cause out of bullying

4 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Bobby

"It's so much easier to be wild and overly outgoing and have alopeica. It takes a lot…"

Bobby replied Mar 31, 2009 to Called out again....

56 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Christina Argott

"My mom asked me if I wanted to wear a wig. So we went out and purchased one. And bec…"

Bobby replied Mar 30, 2009 to personal privacy issues

39 May 26, 2009
Reply by Mary

"It's funny all the medication that is involved with treating AA AU etc. When I devel…"

Bobby replied Mar 30, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"I lost my eyebrows and eyelashes after taking Steriods to treat uclers."

Bobby replied Mar 30, 2009 to Eyebrows and eyelashes.... ohh how i miss them sooo.....

13 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Casey

"Indeed I would agree with steps of Evolution, I've also conjured up this same theory…"

Bobby replied Mar 27, 2009 to Alopecians are more evolved!

28 Jan 27, 2018
Reply by Finley

"It's down to the basics for me as a guy I like additions that enhance the beauty of…"

Bobby replied Mar 27, 2009 to Men Love Hair

53 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by sean franklin

"When I was 5 years old my dad and mom split up and he decided travel to the other si…"

Bobby replied Mar 27, 2009 to Emotional Triggers?

15 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Georgie

"I am not a teacher but I am a lead custodian at an elementary school, And I have AU…"

Bobby replied Mar 26, 2009 to Considering a career change...

3 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Andie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service