Deborah Gay Smith's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"  Hi Kira! Am Debbie and I live in Nevada. I don't have any support groups in NV exc…"

Deborah Gay Smith replied Jun 30, 2017 to Diseases/Issues related to Alopecia Universalis?

3 Jun 30, 2017
Reply by Deborah Gay Smith

"I've had AU for some time now. Some hair was coming back in but all of a sudden I ha…"

Deborah Gay Smith replied Jun 27, 2016 to Regrowth with AU

186 Oct 26, 2021
Reply by Joserid

"    I have AU for the last few years.10 years+ I started out to have AA  and it cont…"

Deborah Gay Smith replied Jul 13, 2014 to Alopecia due to stress, trauma etc

18 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Stressed

"hello snowflake :) I also have AU and I have white hair coming in also. Before my ha…"

Deborah Gay Smith replied Sep 25, 2013 to Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"Kieran,> Hi! I've had AA and it then turned to AU for many years now...(I haven't…"

Deborah Gay Smith replied Sep 5, 2013 to My first fight with AA. White hair?

2 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Rita

"Wear a scarf to match the uniform and see what happens. Then if that doesn't work, I…"

Deborah Gay Smith replied Jun 10, 2010 to Alopecia and work

11 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Tiffani Who

"DIELLE---Wear a scarf first and mention "Oh by the way, my sister and I have Alopeci…"

Deborah Gay Smith replied Jun 10, 2010 to Not Sure How To Break The News

7 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Deborah Gay Smith

"Thank you Brandy. I've already ordered their catalogue...there arent any near me eit…"

Deborah Gay Smith replied Sep 6, 2009 to wigs

10 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Brandy Snap

"Brandy, Thank you for responding. How do you like the company? Very satisfried with…"

Deborah Gay Smith replied Sep 6, 2009 to wigs

10 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Brandy Snap

"Heather, thank you for your suggestion! I'll keep in touch."

Deborah Gay Smith replied Sep 3, 2009 to wigs

10 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Brandy Snap

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service