michelle's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Mona, I agree with what other are saying.  Who knows what others are thinking wh…"

michelle replied Dec 24, 2013 to "Are you wearing a wig?"

13 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by femmemuscle

"I was at a family function last night.  Several members started to bitch about their…"

michelle replied Dec 2, 2013 to .

2 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Aimee

"Hi Sara, I am relieved to hear you are getting help. Take it one day at a time. Take…"

michelle replied Nov 30, 2013 to Most likely the most unpopular post of all time ;)

14 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Tovah

"Hi Abbie, I think this is an awesome idea.  Rose Marie has a good suggestion.  Pleas…"

michelle replied Nov 28, 2013 to Hey! I need some help!

3 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Abbie

"Hi Sara, I am so sorry you are in so much pain. I am glad that you took the risk in…"

michelle replied Nov 27, 2013 to Most likely the most unpopular post of all time ;)

14 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Tovah

"I think the question here is 'How do we define 'acceptance''? Acceptance, the last s…"

michelle replied Oct 10, 2013 to Is going bald really necessary?

74 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Marie

"Lovely:)"

michelle replied Sep 30, 2013 to Anyone find themselves ill more frequently?

27 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Vicki

"YES! I have AU (for over 2 years) and lost my nose hair last winter. I am a virus ma…"

michelle replied Sep 30, 2013 to Anyone find themselves ill more frequently?

27 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Vicki

"Hi There, I have AU..started losing hair a little over 2 years. ago. I was diagnosed…"

michelle replied Sep 15, 2013 to Blood testing/related auto immune

6 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Cindie

"The issue with prednisone is the severe side effects. I am aware that it can help in…"

michelle replied Aug 19, 2013 to Prednisolone?

29 Nov 8, 2018
Reply by Nat

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service