Sybil's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"These are great!!! My daughter developed Alopecia at 2 1/2. When she finally got a w…"

Sybil replied Jul 14, 2014 to Stories from the front lines...or really weird/funny things that have happened over the years

30 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by LaShay

"My daughter has alopeica. It started when she was 2 1/2 and of course we tried every…"

Sybil replied Apr 22, 2014 to People who have refused treatment

101 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Britt

"I agree, Check the dress code policy if you have one. If you have an HR dept call an…"

Sybil replied Sep 25, 2013 to Offended at work

38 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by pippinsgirl

"OMG I am so sorry that happened to you. I wish you had pulled off the wig and said Y…"

Sybil replied Dec 27, 2009 to Some people are just RUDE! :(

66 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Blessed Soul

"Andy! Any Dr who wants to put shots into a child is a sadist!! Is having hair THAT…"

Sybil replied Jun 10, 2009 to LUXIQ

4 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Sybil

"It's funny...I have read that allergies and asthma can go hand in hand with alopecia…"

Sybil replied Jun 1, 2009 to Kind of lost

30 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Alyssa (barbara-mom)

"Thank you Heidi!! O's head is much better since stopping Luxiq but her hair is very…"

Sybil replied Jun 1, 2009 to LUXIQ

4 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Sybil

"My daughter just turned 3 last week and was diagnosed 5 weeks ago. The fallout was v…"

Sybil replied May 28, 2009 to Age of Diagnosis?

11 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Camryn

"Barbara, I don't know what to say...I gather you are where we were..the WTF? stage.…"

Sybil replied May 27, 2009 to Kind of lost

30 Jun 1, 2009

"I was talking to the mom of the girl in our church and she said it's much harder on…"

Sybil replied May 27, 2009 to Kind of lost

30 Jun 1, 2009

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service