Christine's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I had a very great doctor tell me that alopecia isn't attacking the hair, but the pi…"

Christine replied May 20, 2013 to Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"My hair is not a pretty thing, no eyebrows, wispy hair (sometimes I put it in a clip…"

Christine replied May 20, 2013 to Question for AU people

14 May 21, 2013
Reply by ASRN

"I have never had a doctor tell me to stay away from injections. They are localized,…"

Christine replied May 18, 2013 to Does anyone have a spot that hasn't grown in years? Please help :(

6 May 18, 2013
Reply by lucky07

"I've thought about getting my brows tattooed, but even though some days I can't reme…"

Christine replied May 18, 2013 to Question for AU people

14 May 21, 2013
Reply by ASRN

"No, the kenalog shots are the steroid shots. In my experience, they only work when t…"

Christine replied May 18, 2013 to New here

4 May 18, 2013
Reply by Christine

"Go to the national alopecia areata foundation (NAAF: Google, alopecia wigs covered b…"

Christine replied May 18, 2013 to Has any appealed the insurance companies about coverage and won?

4 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Christine

"I' m glad you have people ask. I have AA, but very obviously, and I just get stares,…"

Christine replied May 18, 2013 to Question for AU people

14 May 21, 2013
Reply by ASRN

"There are many all natural mild color treatments you could look into. Find a really…"

Christine replied May 18, 2013 to Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"Hi. I'm sorry to hear about your hair loss. Alopecia is an absolutely devastating di…"

Christine replied May 18, 2013 to New here

4 May 18, 2013
Reply by Christine

"I'm sorry to hear about your hair loss. You don't say if your doctor is a dermatolog…"

Christine replied May 17, 2013 to Does anyone have a spot that hasn't grown in years? Please help :(

6 May 18, 2013
Reply by lucky07

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service