mastros's Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, how is the efficacy of abrocitinib? First time I hear about it :-) "

mastros replied Apr 15, 2023 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Afaik, Baricitinib does not seem to work so well especially if you are in 20mg per d…"

mastros replied Apr 15, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"That's sad to hear. I really hope it goes well. Good luck. Thanks for letting us kno…"

mastros replied Apr 15, 2023 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I know it's late. I haven't been in the forum in a while. I have been using Tofaciti…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"revolut maybe?"

mastros replied May 7, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"awesome :-) really happy it works for you"

mastros replied May 7, 2022 to Stopped Xeljanz and hairs are falling again. Need help

32 May 7, 2022
Reply by mastros

"Beacon as mentioned in other threads is a potential source that people have been usi…"

mastros replied Mar 28, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello,  Again, it's been a while since I last time posted. I have been having health…"

mastros replied Mar 28, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello, I had my first dose in mid June. It was pfizer. I experienced polyneuropathy…"

mastros replied Aug 24, 2021 to vaccination and alopecia areata

80 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by MD

"A large amount of people have been doing great in terms of hair regrowth with JAK in…"

mastros replied May 29, 2021 to Just told I have Alopecia

3 May 29, 2021
Reply by mastros

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service