LitchKing's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Mask your baldness with the use of hairpieces, caps or scarves if you are self-consc…"

LitchKing replied Aug 6, 2012 to What do I do? My story

1 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by LitchKing

"I'll go ahead and hope in your case. It is painful but it's one of those things you…"

LitchKing replied Aug 6, 2012 to My alopecia is back...and I can't bear the thought of going through this again. How did you cope?

14 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by mike

"Good luck mate!!"

LitchKing replied Aug 4, 2012 to Patches are still visible even when I shaved my hair. Any advice for me?

40 Mar 15, 2019
Reply by RitaStar

"Great post mate.. "_+"

LitchKing replied Aug 4, 2012 to 7 things never to say to a bald woman

28 Mar 22, 2022
Reply by Anne Williams

"COngrats. how is the baby right now? Hope it wont pass."

LitchKing replied Aug 3, 2012 to Pregnancy with alopecia - Does it get worse or better?

10 Apr 25, 2016
Reply by Harsh Kumar

"There are products that uses aloe vera as base which is really good for our hair ins…"

LitchKing replied Aug 3, 2012 to Shampooing

15 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by LitchKing

"Good to hear that. Let's also give a chance for us sufferers."

LitchKing replied Aug 3, 2012 to Alopecia modeling?

10 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Peggy Knight

"Yes as far as i know the effect of Minoxidil is temporary. It will lead to more hair…"

LitchKing replied Aug 3, 2012 to New Here

6 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Sandy

"Great wife.. To your husband... Be thankful for what you have. A lot of the times, a…"

LitchKing replied Aug 2, 2012 to How to reassure my husband

13 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Amber

"I really dont have any idea about this. What did the doctor told you?"

LitchKing replied Jul 28, 2012 to New to alopecia - concerned - need advice

1 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by LitchKing

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service