Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"I like this very much Mary .... thank you"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Jul 13, 2011 to Alopecians are more evolved!

28 Jan 27, 2018
Reply by Finley

"the very first day i went out bald was at night down to the barn to see my horse. I…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Jun 10, 2011 to Out of curiosity

8 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Karen Clendenin

"Everything will be alright, its all an adjustment period. I too have lost my eyelash…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Jun 9, 2011 to Practical advice needed please :)

12 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Christopher Blackett

"I usually wear silk scarves and tie them different way and clip in accessories like…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Jun 9, 2011 to Accessories?

6 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Mary

"I was thinking about this earlier and having read so many different opinions on the…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied May 22, 2011 to Are we just overreacting?

33 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Tuesday

"I wish I knew what could help us at times to make things easier. Im almost starting…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied May 19, 2011 to Are we just overreacting?

33 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Tuesday

"Thanks David. I am starting to feel that wonderful confidence. And knowing people li…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Apr 28, 2011 to Are we just overreacting?

33 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Tuesday

"oooohhh purple polka dots ???!!!! What a wonderful idea. I love decorating my blank…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Apr 28, 2011 to Are we just overreacting?

33 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Tuesday

"Your words speak the truth and its something I tell myself and anyone that will list…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Apr 23, 2011 to A blessing is disguise?

22 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Sanah Jivani

"Listen I really do understand how you feel. Let me tell you a story. I am a 36 yrs o…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Apr 7, 2011 to How do you get to the acceptance part?

25 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Kimberly

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service