Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"True enough....read a book on grieving, and its all there. one step at a time and wi…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Apr 6, 2011 to How do you get to the acceptance part?

25 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Kimberly

"Get outside and do something that you enjoy, whether its going for a walk, window sh…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Apr 6, 2011 to How do you get to the acceptance part?

25 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Kimberly

"Welcome Sherri !! :-D I too found this site recently (7 mos ago) and let me tell you…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Mar 29, 2011 to New to site

9 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Hope

"Today at the grocery store I was stopped by two women, who just so happened to see m…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Mar 5, 2011 to Head tattoo?

15 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"I have also been thinking about a head tattoo to go along with the one on my neck. B…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Mar 2, 2011 to Head tattoo?

15 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"Audrey Hepburn's look is fabulous. She is role model for me, by her class, and elega…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Feb 19, 2011 to New to the site but not new to alopecia

8 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Angie

"I love my eyebrow tattoos, talk to people who have had eyebrows done in your area to…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Feb 18, 2011 to New to the site but not new to alopecia

8 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Angie

"Im sorry to say also there has been a few tongue sticking outs on my part too. And a…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Feb 11, 2011 to Are we just overreacting?

33 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Tuesday

"Absolutely...thats what Im talking about. I have almost gotten a hold of the common…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Feb 10, 2011 to Are we just overreacting?

33 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Tuesday

"Beautiful idea. I Terri, promise to stay and support my sisters and brothers who ne…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Jan 18, 2011 to Let's all take the pledge

97 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Dorothy G.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service