Pam D.'s Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"We are always hopeful, aren't we? I thought the steroid shots helped me, I was very…"

Pam D. replied May 20, 2015 to Wanting the obsession to end

14 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by gerrydimz

"I "came out" to my friends on FB. They have always been very supportive. I have 4 wi…"

Pam D. replied May 19, 2015 to New to this too!

15 May 24, 2015
Reply by Pam D.

"Something I have learned from coming here is everyone takes this different. I have n…"

Pam D. replied May 19, 2015 to Wanting the obsession to end

14 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by gerrydimz

"my AA has progressed to AU; I was very aggressive with treatments before this last f…"

Pam D. replied May 6, 2015 to Question for those with universalis

2 May 6, 2015
Reply by Pam D.

"I'm at that point now. My hair has come and gone over 3 years; I've gone from having…"

Pam D. replied Feb 16, 2015 to At what point did you decide to stop treatment for alopecia areata?

45 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by None

"I've never heard of DCPC treatments, so I looked it up; from what I can see, I agree…"

Pam D. replied Jan 13, 2015 to Is relapse from squaric acid or DCPC common?

26 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by tryingtobestrong

"I have never kept my alopecia a secret; all my friends know about it. Anyway, I choo…"

Pam D. replied Jan 11, 2015 to At what point

1 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Pam D.

"last year a I saw a woman who made my day...she was completely bald, but she was dre…"

Pam D. replied Jan 11, 2015 to For the girls

6 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Kat

"Biopsy was done, but the doc was fairly certain it was alopecia. My hair loss seems…"

Pam D. replied Jan 1, 2015 to Alopecia

20 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Sarah Reade, MD

"Guess not; I was 58 when I was diagnosed."

Pam D. replied Sep 29, 2014 to Does age matter?

29 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Shalinee

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service