Sheena Tha Cody's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"But i dont know if we have ever had sex with my wig on its not comfortable and its h…"

Sheena Tha Cody replied Apr 10, 2013 to Sex and alopecia

39 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Rakyshka

"One day i was telling my boyfriend to feel my head. He says i feel your head every t…"

Sheena Tha Cody replied Apr 9, 2013 to Sex and alopecia

39 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Rakyshka

"I have been trying castrol oil and olive oil cleansing I saw on Pinterest but it doe…"

Sheena Tha Cody replied Feb 14, 2013 to Since I lost my hair my skin has started breaking out so bad

7 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Jane Lucinda

"i tried the head blade but didnt like it very much because the blades werent as shar…"

Sheena Tha Cody replied Oct 23, 2012 to Patches are still visible even when I shaved my hair. Any advice for me?

40 Mar 15, 2019
Reply by RitaStar

"Funny i said it looked like my head had global warming and the ocean was just taking…"

Sheena Tha Cody replied Oct 23, 2012 to Patches are still visible even when I shaved my hair. Any advice for me?

40 Mar 15, 2019
Reply by RitaStar

"I'm a cosmetologist. I got some sensitive hair remover that was supposed to be sensi…"

40 Mar 15, 2019
Reply by RitaStar

"I want to model too I have done some modeling when I had hair but without hair I thi…"

Sheena Tha Cody replied Oct 22, 2012 to Models with Alopecia, Modeling for Alopecia, Getting our Alopecia name out there!!!

7 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Peggy Knight

"Wow I'm so sorry I don't have kids but Im sure that its hard enough to look at you b…"

Sheena Tha Cody replied Jul 28, 2012 to Hair loss equals child abuse

68 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary

"Im a hairstylist in Oklahoma and as you know it gets very windy. One day while I was…"

Sheena Tha Cody replied Jun 22, 2012 to Tell me a funny story! I can laugh at myself so lets laugh together. I just lost my wig in public. Not kidding.

41 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Casey

"Love that idea maybe they can open up some ignorant people's eyes to something that…"

Sheena Tha Cody replied May 30, 2012 to Horrible quote from HBO show "VEEP" last night

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service