Rose Marie''s Discussions (1,331)

Discussions Replied To (1248) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi I think this is so very interesting. My mother always said to me that the first…"

Rose Marie' replied Aug 3, 2008 to Father acceptance of daughter`s alopecia

10 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi This is a good thing isn't it?? You have made an effort to present yourself how…"

Rose Marie' replied Aug 3, 2008 to Not again!!!

5 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Mandy

"Hi I think I've seen this before - there is always hope isn't there. Thanks for pos…"

Rose Marie' replied Aug 1, 2008 to Experimental Gene Therapy

1 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi I've always felt that Dad's have such a big part to play in the lives of their d…"

Rose Marie' replied Aug 1, 2008 to Father acceptance of daughter`s alopecia

10 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi You did ask if my daughter ever harboured thoughts of killing herself and I didn…"

Rose Marie' replied Jul 25, 2008 to Abby's mom

33 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

"Hi Tammy It was difficult, I know that much and what you are dealing with at the mo…"

33 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

"Hi Tammy Your daughter sounds lovely. I am also a Mum of a daughter with AU. I unde…"

33 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

"Hi Why do people make this condition sound totally cosmetic, as if it's no big deal…"

Rose Marie' replied Jul 24, 2008 to QUESTIONS????? We all have and have had them....I need your HELP!!!!

18 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Bibi

"Hi Cause I'm a mum I will only answer the two parents reactions you have down here…"

Rose Marie' replied Jul 23, 2008 to Common Reastions to AA, AT and AU- What is yours?

1 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi I'm also a Mum. It does ease and does get easier. What I found helped me was bei…"

Rose Marie' replied Jul 23, 2008 to When????

5 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Linda

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service