Darling's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Ollie, Being positive is the way to go!!! After all, its not that bad ... and…"

Darling replied Aug 21, 2016 to A new member to the AA gang!

3 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by Darling

"thank you, yes im thinking to buy a night cap and take off my wig for the night and…"

Darling replied May 15, 2016 to Sensitive scalp and wigs

3 May 16, 2016
Reply by Patricia

"Its crazy how expensive those wigs are, right? it should be way more affordable for…"

Darling replied May 12, 2016 to Is the freedom wig worth it?

5 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Rose

"Your hair grew back? what did you do? Mine tended to grow back but then every time i…"

Darling replied Feb 15, 2016 to I have never met anyone else in my life with alopecia.

36 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Eddiblueyes

"Hi, I also never met anyone with alopecia and I had AA for about 15 years....How lon…"

Darling replied Feb 15, 2016 to I have never met anyone else in my life with alopecia.

36 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Eddiblueyes

"I just bought a "non slip wig kit" from loris website wigsite.com. It is easy to sew…"

Darling replied Feb 11, 2016 to Dermafix users!

11 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by Darling

"I use Matrix strengthening or moisturizing shampoo and conditioner...then i have Pau…"

Darling replied Feb 10, 2016 to What's a good conditioner for human hair wigs?

6 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by Darling

"i dont think theres anything you can do once it becomes fussy/tangly....i found noth…"

Darling replied Feb 10, 2016 to Maintenance HH piece and problems with cap that expanded after washing.

5 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by Darling

"thank you"

Darling replied Feb 10, 2016 to Looking for a great quality wigs?

11 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Santina

"this is the most gorgeous wig i ever since and so natural....how much is this wig in…"

Darling replied Feb 10, 2016 to 1 year wig review

191 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service