Joshua's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi John, I have to agree with most people here. I am sure there is definitely peopl…"

Joshua replied Jul 26, 2009 to A question of time...

16 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Susan S

"Hi Aleshia, I'm sorry that you have to deal with all these unnecessary stressors. U…"

Joshua replied Jul 18, 2009 to school and stress

4 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Aleshia

"Hello Louise, I second Aimee's reply, especially when she said the only predictable…"

Joshua replied Jul 18, 2009 to I have alopecia areata - how do I know if I'll lose all of my hair?

4 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by macho

"Hi Marie, Thanks for sharing your story. The answer is straight forward to your que…"

Joshua replied Jul 18, 2009 to How to tell Mom and Dad you have alopecia?

12 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by man82

"Hi Emilie, Thanks for sharing your story. I strongly believe that you're afraid to…"

Joshua replied Jul 1, 2009 to Not telling people, who might deserve to know

7 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Annette Shuford

"Hi Bud, I am going to comment on your questions from bottom up. 1) Do more women t…"

Joshua replied Jun 19, 2009 to women or men?

5 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Michael Gutwein

"Many people are out there being single for a life-time, for thousands of reasons and…"

Joshua replied Jun 18, 2009 to The final straw?

8 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Sam Sam

"Hello Chris, I am six years older than you, but what I am going to say next, probab…"

Joshua replied Jun 16, 2009 to Correlation between smoking and alopecia

2 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Joshua

"Hi Casey, I may not fully understand your situation because the society seems to ha…"

Joshua replied Jun 13, 2009 to Are you shy?

18 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by J

"Interesting trait. "How do I truly accept myself?" I can be very blunt sometimes, b…"

Joshua replied Jun 3, 2009 to Do you truly feel good about your inner and outer self with alopecia?

17 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Shas

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service