Norm's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"If you want to know what to do to fix this, then first of all you have to find out e…"

Norm replied Dec 17, 2011 to Relationship worries

30 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

"Depends what you're after... and what I get in return! ;)"

Norm replied Dec 14, 2011 to Where are you on the triangle? (Abraham Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs)

29 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

"Hmmm.... interesting. I think this could be TG's latest pyramid-selling scam :)"

Norm replied Dec 14, 2011 to Where are you on the triangle? (Abraham Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs)

29 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

"Whoo, tough one.... think the teachers are on a hiding to nothing, in a damned-if-th…"

Norm replied Dec 1, 2011 to Crazy Hair Day

5 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Deana DG

"Difficult stuff: Knowing where to stop when you wash your face. Good stuff: Being ab…"

Norm replied Nov 24, 2011 to What do I like and what do I miss?

25 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Gerina

"Scotland doesn't get a proper summer ANY year! :) But, we do seem to be having a war…"

Norm replied Nov 24, 2011 to What do I like and what do I miss?

25 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Gerina

"Ahhh, Sooz, they may well adore me, but they can't afford me. And anyway, it behoove…"

Norm replied Nov 10, 2011 to What scares you most about alopecia?

32 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Liz

"Well, now I'm REALLY confused. I'd have thought it was good for the ego to be called…"

Norm replied Nov 10, 2011 to What scares you most about alopecia?

32 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Liz

"Is that an allegory, by any chance? Or are we just "winging" it here, marching to th…"

Norm replied Oct 23, 2011 to So why are there no men who 'prefer thinning hair'?

42 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Kycie

"Oh, any bald is good for me.... can't stand a mouthful of feathers. Or hair. Ahem. *…"

Norm replied Oct 23, 2011 to So why are there no men who 'prefer thinning hair'?

42 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Kycie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service