MichaelJ88's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Chris thanks for asking. I am roughly 60 weeks into the study. I was definitely o…"

MichaelJ88 replied Dec 2, 2019 to The baricitinib thread

27 Jan 24, 2022
Reply by Fingers_Crossed

"I'm not sure if anyone still checks this thread, but I am about to start a clinical…"

MichaelJ88 replied Sep 11, 2018 to The baricitinib thread

27 Jan 24, 2022
Reply by Fingers_Crossed

"Hi Kira. Unfortunately I do not have much knowledge or experience with other disease…"

MichaelJ88 replied Jun 26, 2017 to Diseases/Issues related to Alopecia Universalis?

3 Jun 30, 2017
Reply by Deborah Gay Smith

"Hey Patches. Everyone is different but the side effects for me were elevated heart r…"

MichaelJ88 replied Jun 26, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Return_life is spot on with what was described. With a 3.5" spot I would not waste a…"

MichaelJ88 replied Jun 26, 2017 to Question about steroid shot treatment

14 Jul 1, 2017
Reply by Tryingtodeal

"Hey all just wanted to give an update on my progress as I posted a few weeks ago gat…"

MichaelJ88 replied Jun 25, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Bibby, some hair is better than no hair at all! Unfortunately nobody knows the c…"

MichaelJ88 replied Jun 4, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's great news Frankie! I am very happy for your response to the meds. Besides my…"

MichaelJ88 replied Jun 4, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Is anyone on the hardship program with xeljanz? I am taking the 11mg xr and have not…"

MichaelJ88 replied Jun 3, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you Heather for sharing, that is great your son had positive results.. twice!…"

MichaelJ88 replied May 12, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service