LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"does it have tape tabs you can use? ALso I saw on TV that Wendy Williams says all he…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Jul 13, 2012 to Going in water

4 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Allison

"My vet has no issues with prescribing the meds necessary even if strong pain pills f…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Jul 7, 2012 to It is not just hair because other people won't let me forget I am bald

17 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by asdf234

"It is most likely female pattern hairloss - a derm can tell you for sure. Topper wig…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Jul 6, 2012 to female pattern hair loss

3 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Vesselsong

"Here is another from the "The Book of Stuff Everyone SHOULD Already Know But Might N…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Jul 1, 2012 to My friend tells me "I have AA because I'm too vain and God is punishing for it by giving me this disease"

70 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"Child like can be endearing unless used to disarm women for less than honorable purp…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Jun 29, 2012 to My friend tells me "I have AA because I'm too vain and God is punishing for it by giving me this disease"

70 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"Very informative Rose : )"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Jun 11, 2012 to About hair types for wigs

1 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe

"I was taking biotin which I still take but I had to do away with Vit B and Selenium…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Jun 5, 2012 to Multivitamins/Biotin May Have Triggered My Alopecia

4 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Deejay

"SHe was hoping to make do with the Jessica Simpson Human Hair Fringe but that may be…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Jun 5, 2012 to Does anyone know how to dye a HH wig so that is has some Gray

7 Jun 9, 2012

"I have looked rose but they seem to be very , as my mom would say at 74 years of age…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Jun 5, 2012 to Does anyone know how to dye a HH wig so that is has some Gray

7 Jun 9, 2012

"Thanks Angelica - I think you are right - I will purchase the topper and take it to…"

7 Jun 9, 2012

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service