Lilac's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks so much for your replies! I find the hair loss traumatic especially when my h…"

Lilac replied Sep 17, 2013 to You are my support system. Does anyone find the experience traumatic? And one more question...

51 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Ariesa

"Thank you so much!! Your post made me feel better. I wish this will never happen now…"

Lilac replied Aug 29, 2013 to I am so embarrassed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Matt

"I don't usually wear a hat, wig or shave (actually I want to shave my head and wear…"

Lilac replied Aug 27, 2013 to I am so embarrassed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Matt

"Wow, thank you so much for your help! I'm going to find a psychologist once I start…"

Lilac replied Aug 26, 2013 to Seeking mental help but too afraid?

30 May 31, 2020
Reply by leah

"Thank you for your answers. I need your suggestions on this: I found a psychologist…"

Lilac replied Aug 5, 2013 to Seeking mental help but too afraid?

30 May 31, 2020
Reply by leah

"Thank you for your great answers. Yes I can go ahead to just shave my head off but I…"

Lilac replied Jul 28, 2013 to Being shunned by family because of shaving?

10 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by CindyG

"Hi Jennah, have you tested for gluten intolerance? Although androgenetic alopecia is…"

Lilac replied Jul 26, 2013 to Feeling so frustrated. I still have no answers as to why my hair is falling out! Can anyone help or is anyone having a similar experience?

31 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Jennah

"I am not sure if you meant by androgenetic alopecia or alopecia aereta. I have the f…"

Lilac replied Jul 17, 2013 to Is there anyone in the same situation as me?

14 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Patchybutstrong33

"And I am desperatingly hoping that my hair will grow back thicker with Rogaine Foam.…"

Lilac replied Jun 5, 2013 to Can I please rant all my problems here? 18 y/o female newbie

8 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Hope 123

"I definitely agree with you - a positive attitude is the key to overcoming this cond…"

Lilac replied Jun 5, 2013 to Can I please rant all my problems here? 18 y/o female newbie

8 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Hope 123

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service