SabineTawni's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree that you can make choices about how you handle your feelings,Tom.  But I don…"

SabineTawni replied Apr 22, 2017 to Does this ever become easier?

23 May 6, 2017
Reply by Bonnie Piper

"Sorry, Tom, but feelings are not a "choice"; they are a given.  I am a 68-year- old…"

SabineTawni replied Apr 20, 2017 to Does this ever become easier?

23 May 6, 2017
Reply by Bonnie Piper

"Sorry, Maurice, but your comment about a "lot of self-pity" sounds really snarky to…"

SabineTawni replied Apr 18, 2017 to Time to face the truth (loneliness)

31 May 30, 2017
Reply by Little-Link

"I agree, Star-r-Aligned. Currently, I am 68, and I went AU at age 64. This condition…"

SabineTawni replied Apr 2, 2017 to When did you develop AU? Is the highest probabilities during childhood?

28 Jan 4, 2018
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"Your post is right on! Of course, I feel sympathetic towards people with cancer. But…"

SabineTawni replied Mar 3, 2017 to Alopecia Hair Loss vs. Cancer Hair loss

9 Jun 24, 2022
Reply by sampeckard

"Your doctor is an a$$!! You have every right to ask questions and request blood work…"

SabineTawni replied Feb 27, 2017 to HELP!!! I am so depressed...

21 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by SabineTawni

"I cannot understand why insurance companies can get away with not covering Alopecia…"

SabineTawni replied Feb 23, 2017 to Baldness Cure could be on shelves in 2 years?

11 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Blair Bellamy

"I first developed AA at age 24.  I noticed just one quarter-sized spot.  It filled i…"

SabineTawni replied Dec 17, 2016 to When did you develop AU? Is the highest probabilities during childhood?

28 Jan 4, 2018
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"Lauren, Forgot about the no-shaving advantage.  It really is nice, as I can be ready…"

SabineTawni replied Nov 9, 2016 to University project - life lessons and positives of having alopecia

45 Jul 18, 2021
Reply by Jeremiah

"Dorothy, Most likely the doctors did not tell you (or me) as we were an easy way to…"

SabineTawni replied Nov 9, 2016 to University project - life lessons and positives of having alopecia

45 Jul 18, 2021
Reply by Jeremiah

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service