Alo-mom's Discussions (356)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"He did not end up losing his hair. So that is a good story."

Alo-mom replied Dec 11, 2016 to More success stories?

8 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"I had a boss several years ago that developed spotty Alopecia and it grew back withi…"

Alo-mom replied Dec 11, 2016 to More success stories?

8 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"Hello, you might want to use Minoxidil which is over the counter for hair loss. As y…"

Alo-mom replied Dec 11, 2016 to Early stages advice to help get ahead

16 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by DaveW

"I live in Southern California and have visited Milano Wigs. They have a great number…"

Alo-mom replied Dec 10, 2016 to Any opinion about Milano wigs

4 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Sue

"Please be sure you purchase the right size and you understand what cap is best for y…"

Alo-mom replied Dec 10, 2016 to Any opinion about Milano wigs

4 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Sue

"You need to use only shampoo for synthetic wigs and use condition for them too. I ha…"

Alo-mom replied Dec 10, 2016 to Wool-lite on synthetic wig

8 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Finley

"Hello and my heart goes out to you. I am the mother of a daughter who lost all of he…"

Alo-mom replied Dec 10, 2016 to Help, it's happening again

1 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"After reading your post I will ask you if you could ask your doctor to test you for…"

Alo-mom replied Dec 10, 2016 to New here, first post

9 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by moonpie

"Hello from a mom who has gone through this with her daughter, when she was 22, while…"

Alo-mom replied Dec 10, 2016 to Alopecia areata help!

4 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"You can even download the Xelsource form from your computer. The phone center at Xel…"

Alo-mom replied Dec 9, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service