Alo-mom's Discussions (356)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you and we look forward to pictures."

Alo-mom replied Nov 23, 2016 to Microbladding eyebrows

10 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Hello, please read my story regarding my daughters AU and trip to China last year. L…"

Alo-mom replied Nov 19, 2016 to Help! First wig - what am I doing wrong?

16 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by ChiTi2017

"Couple questions. were you using shampoo and conditioner for synthetic wigs?Did you…"

Alo-mom replied Nov 19, 2016 to Help! First wig - what am I doing wrong?

16 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by ChiTi2017

"Check out Shully Wigs in Brookyln. They have website too. Please feel free to friend…"

Alo-mom replied Nov 19, 2016 to To buy a hair wig in New York

2 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by George

"Thank you for sharing. Nothing is worse than being ripped off when you are in a vuln…"

Alo-mom replied Nov 15, 2016 to Wigs4Life

11 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by shayedenfield

"When you get to be my age you find out who your real friends are and a real friend w…"

Alo-mom replied Nov 8, 2016 to Wigs are ok, bald is ok, and anything in between

31 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Barbara B

"Hello there, take the time to read about my daughter and how I learned to help other…"

Alo-mom replied Nov 7, 2016 to Joli Cameleon Dancer wig

5 Sep 8, 2017
Reply by Michael Leigh

"Contact Hair Direct, they can tell you the best tape for on and off type of use. My…"

Alo-mom replied Nov 7, 2016 to Let's talk tape

3 Apr 17, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"My suggestion is to pick a wig that when you look back at wedding pictures you will…"

Alo-mom replied Nov 2, 2016 to Wigs and weddings

1 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"Hello Group, As the mother of a daughter with AU I have found comfort in always bei…"

Alo-mom replied Nov 1, 2016 to Wigs are ok, bald is ok, and anything in between

31 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Barbara B

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service