Rodeli's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"There's a saying that when someone shows you who they really are, believe them. You…"

Rodeli replied Aug 25, 2011 to Support system FAIL

34 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by karen

"Did it remove your pictures when you did that? I deleted my picture from my profile…"

Rodeli replied Aug 23, 2011 to Our Profiles & Pics on Google Search

8 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Rodeli

"Thanks Karen, I also use a pseudo-name because I did not want it to come up on FB an…"

Rodeli replied Aug 13, 2011 to Our Profiles & Pics on Google Search

8 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Rodeli

"YEA! I'm SO happy for you, Sarah! I'm so glad you can proceed in your relationship w…"

Rodeli replied Aug 10, 2011 to I don't want to tell my boyfriend that I have alopecia

72 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Rozi

"Hi Sarah, I dealt with this same exact issue a number of years ago. I totally unders…"

Rodeli replied Aug 9, 2011 to I don't want to tell my boyfriend that I have alopecia

72 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Rozi

"Hi Nancy, I'm so happy it went well with your granddaughter! I truly was thinking of…"

Rodeli replied Aug 7, 2011 to Granddaughter's reaction

42 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Nancy King

"Okay, thanks. Working on some new pics in the interim."

Rodeli replied Aug 6, 2011 to Our Profiles & Pics on Google Search

8 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Rodeli

"Thank you, Tall Girl! I was actually rather shocked to see my picture come up for al…"

Rodeli replied Aug 6, 2011 to Our Profiles & Pics on Google Search

8 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Rodeli

"I guess we will do our "Aliens Will Collide" another day--inside joke between Nancy…"

Rodeli replied Aug 4, 2011 to Granddaughter's reaction

42 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Nancy King

"What they don't know won't bother them. I've had a passport since I was a teenager a…"

Rodeli replied Aug 1, 2011 to Passports

11 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Katrina

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service