Modern Show's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"If you need to know more about wig, you can follow me. There is more wig knowledge w…"

Modern Show replied Apr 6, 2018 to Wig for Wedding

9 Jul 11, 2019
Reply by Zoey Pearson

"Honey, look this way. Modern Show Trading Co., Ltd. is devoted to offering customer…"

Modern Show replied Apr 4, 2018 to Wig for Wedding

9 Jul 11, 2019
Reply by Zoey Pearson

"Hair loss is hair loss. Normally shed hairs are hairs that are in the anaphase and r…"

Modern Show replied Apr 4, 2018 to Mirena and Hair Loss

116 Dec 5, 2019
Reply by Cocopuffz17

"I suggest you use natural virgin hair, the human hair is very soft, gloss and sports…"

Modern Show replied Apr 2, 2018 to FINALLY! A wig stylist that listens to what I need!!!! Los Angeles ( woodland Hills)

7 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by reesespieces5678

"For many women, there are few things more alarming than a noticeably sparser hairlin…"

Modern Show replied Apr 1, 2018 to Hair around the patch?

2 Apr 1, 2018
Reply by Modern Show

"OK, I hope my answer can help you."

Modern Show replied Mar 30, 2018 to

just now

"If you need to know more about wig, you can follow my blog: Modern Show BIOG.There i…"

Modern Show replied Mar 30, 2018 to I don't have alopecia but I have scars all over my head from surgeries that require me to wear wigs

4 Mar 30, 2018
Reply by Modern Show

"I hope you maintain a good mood and hope, I will recommend you a few good ways to tr…"

Modern Show replied Mar 30, 2018 to Hair falling out again...........

21 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by Murmo

"I think real hair wigs are the best choice. Today we introduce the variety and clas…"

Modern Show replied Mar 30, 2018 to Freedom Wig

10 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Modern Show

"Refueling dear, there is nothing that cannot be done. If you like, I will be happy t…"

Modern Show replied Mar 29, 2018 to Can anyone answer these questions for me pleeeease?

9 Apr 19, 2018
Reply by kimmy68

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service