outforawalk's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm sorry that someone made a spectacle of you in public.  I always told my co-worke…"

outforawalk replied Nov 29, 2022 to Has anyone ever argued with you about your right to cover up your head?

5 Nov 30, 2022
Reply by Liz

"I would just keep on watching and waiting for a cure.    Thanks for teaching us what…"

outforawalk replied Nov 22, 2022 to Alopecia sufferer rubbed onion on scalp in bid for hair growth - Crazy or try anything once?

5 Dec 7, 2022
Reply by MD

"I have a chance to get Dupixent and have wondered if it would put my alopecia into r…"

outforawalk replied Aug 25, 2022 to Waiting to treat alopecia

3 Aug 25, 2022
Reply by outforawalk

"I've been following this thread for a while and wanted to research these drugs more…"

outforawalk replied May 29, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Let's remember not to offer medical advice on a public forum.   I would think the ef…"

outforawalk replied Aug 29, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you for alerting us to this."

outforawalk replied Jun 27, 2021 to Anyone tried Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT)?

11 Jun 27, 2021
Reply by outforawalk

"I see that this is an old thread.   Why does it have almost no answers?"

outforawalk replied Jun 27, 2021 to Clinical trials

4 Sep 27, 2023
Reply by Denise

"I already had alopecia universalis so I did not think twice when I got the Covid vac…"

outforawalk replied Jun 27, 2021 to vaccination and alopecia areata

80 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by MD

"No matter how indifferent I get, it still is a tragic and humiliating situation.   …"

outforawalk replied May 3, 2021 to My Story and My Advice

1 May 3, 2021
Reply by outforawalk

"https://www.alopeciaworld.com/forum/topics/xeljanz-tofacitnib-citrate-my-experience-…"

outforawalk replied Feb 9, 2021 to Upcoming treatments/ clinical trials

4 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service