Bonnie Fimiano's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Sara- Please inbox me again at Alacart@aol.com I couldn't retrieve your email for my…"

Bonnie Fimiano replied May 24, 2015 to Alopecia in college

33 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Rakyshka

"What city and state do you live in? You can email me directly at alacart@aol.com"

Bonnie Fimiano replied Jan 1, 2015 to Alopecia in college

33 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Rakyshka

"Jordan, My son is in 8th grade and has had alopecia universalis since 5th grade. His…"

Bonnie Fimiano replied Dec 31, 2014 to Alopecia in college

33 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Rakyshka

"My  son has alopecia. He is going to be 13 years old. He has had it for 3 years now.…"

Bonnie Fimiano replied Feb 2, 2014 to How to support a friend with alopecia

35 May 3, 2014
Reply by beautiful46

"I would go into my bosses office and explain to him that wearing the turban with a s…"

Bonnie Fimiano replied Sep 25, 2013 to Offended at work

38 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by pippinsgirl

"God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to chan…"

Bonnie Fimiano replied Jun 22, 2013 to Dealing with the unpredictability

27 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by christy murphy

"Beautifully stated!!"

Bonnie Fimiano replied Dec 3, 2012 to Going in public without my hair

20 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Lexi

"Christine, Whatever direction you decide to go-stand proud. You are beautiful withou…"

Bonnie Fimiano replied Nov 29, 2012 to Going in public without my hair

20 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Lexi

"I remember the first day my 10 year old walked into school bald. My husband had to d…"

Bonnie Fimiano replied Nov 29, 2012 to Going in public without my hair

20 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Lexi

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service