Karen Smith's Discussions (464)

Discussions Replied To (456) Replies Latest Activity

"This will be different for everyone since you still have some hair. Are you still lo…"

Karen Smith replied Dec 8, 2010 to Help with ear tabs please!

2 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Joy

"My daughter's did not itch but they just fell out in a week. She is a pro at putting…"

Karen Smith replied Dec 2, 2010 to Help with eyelashes

5 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Whitney

"My daughter would give anything to have her brows and lashes back. The tattoos made…"

Karen Smith replied Dec 1, 2010 to The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"SuperTape works the best for my daughter. Google it or try e-bay and you will find i…"

Karen Smith replied Dec 1, 2010 to Waterproof wig adhesive

2 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by lu

"There are different treatments that work for different people. There is not a proven…"

Karen Smith replied Nov 30, 2010 to Has anyone had successful hair growth?

11 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Karen Smith

"My daughter's dermatologist offered her methotrexate with steroids but she declined.…"

Karen Smith replied Nov 29, 2010 to Cyclosporine

18 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Vanessa

"M daughter wears all lace wigs. We now order from a chinese web site at a fraction o…"

Karen Smith replied Nov 28, 2010 to New to the idea/world of wigs/hair pieces

3 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Diahna Lynn Studio

"The problem with not treating alopecia is that the immune system is not right so if…"

Karen Smith replied Nov 28, 2010 to Cyclosporine

18 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Vanessa

"Have you looked at the research for this? My daughter is on sulfasalazine and is hav…"

Karen Smith replied Nov 25, 2010 to Cyclosporine

18 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Vanessa

"I am so happy for you. He sounds really special."

Karen Smith replied Nov 20, 2010 to How do I show him...and tell his family?

5 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Karen Smith

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service