Sharon's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I truly understand your situation. When my husband and I got married over 40 years a…"

Sharon replied Sep 5, 2014 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"I know how you feel, and I know that it is hard to tell people because it is hard to…"

Sharon replied Nov 21, 2013 to Coming out to friends and others

47 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Olga aka Gypsy

"I commend you for your ability to just not worry about being bald at all. Even thoug…"

Sharon replied Sep 29, 2013 to Has alopecia changed you in a way? Your personality? Your character?

64 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Nana

"I am glad that the chemo worked for you and that even though you don't have your hai…"

Sharon replied Sep 29, 2013 to Has alopecia changed you in a way? Your personality? Your character?

64 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Nana

"I lost my hair when I was in my twenties and I was married with children. I am now 6…"

Sharon replied Sep 28, 2013 to Has alopecia changed you in a way? Your personality? Your character?

64 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Nana

"I am very sorry for the way you were treated. However you are covered under the Amer…"

Sharon replied Sep 25, 2013 to Offended at work

38 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by pippinsgirl

"I have total hair loss. When I was in my 30's I tried very healthy diet and all kind…"

Sharon replied Jun 13, 2013 to Did any treatment "work" for you?

123 Oct 19, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Very interesting post. Can one see this doc without being in NC and is he costly."

Sharon replied May 15, 2013 to Doctors won't help

10 May 17, 2013
Reply by laurenmaitland89

"The short answer is no. The only way to do that is if you have some poly on the unit…"

Sharon replied Mar 8, 2013 to Full lace wigs

18 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Lexi

"I live in the US and I have just ordered a Freedom wig. I feel, like you, that the w…"

Sharon replied Mar 8, 2013 to $3,500 for a custom made wig?? :-( Any other options?

36 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service