Natasha Gehrke's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I am so happy that the kids in your class are so accepting! My nephew is three and h…"

Natasha Gehrke replied Mar 30, 2013 to Kids are so accepting of differences in appearance

4 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Jules

"Losing your hair can be really hard especially when it happens later in life. Mine h…"

Natasha Gehrke replied Jan 10, 2013 to Pregnant with AA and looking for advice/encouragement

19 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by matteo

"It took the doctors six years to recommend me to a dermatologist. When I went they t…"

Natasha Gehrke replied Jan 4, 2013 to Doctors aren't helping

15 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Natasha Gehrke

"I started losing my hair when I was four. My family spent my childhood pretending th…"

Natasha Gehrke replied Jan 4, 2013 to Needs your advice to reach the stage of acceptance

33 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Natasha Gehrke

"If people don't want you for who you are then those girls aren't worth it. Alopecia…"

Natasha Gehrke replied Jul 5, 2012 to I'm ugly because I have no hair

34 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Jack

"I'm sorry that your friend said that. It wasn't fair of her. I have had friends tell…"

Natasha Gehrke replied Jun 18, 2012 to My friend tells me "I have AA because I'm too vain and God is punishing for it by giving me this disease"

70 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"When people are mad they will say hurtful things because they want to hurt you, but…"

Natasha Gehrke replied Mar 6, 2012 to The rude hurtful things that people say

22 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Cindie

"I don't think that I have ever really accepted my Alopecia. I feel the same way abou…"

Natasha Gehrke replied Feb 8, 2011 to True acceptance?

34 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Lorna

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service