Manuela's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, then just try to finish school ... Thanks for the info. Hello"

Manuela replied May 10, 2011 to Eyelashes

14 May 10, 2011
Reply by Manuela

"But now after the cure Gonen you had hair regrowth? That is, you now have your hair?"

Manuela replied May 9, 2011 to Eyelashes

14 May 10, 2011
Reply by Manuela

"Yes, there are compound farmacies in Italy, but I think they still want a prescripti…"

Manuela replied May 9, 2011 to Has anyone ever tried Naltrexone (low dose LDN) for the AA?

45 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by tnt458

"Ciao, anche io vorrei provare l' LDN, ma non si trovano medici che lo prescrivano qu…"

Manuela replied May 8, 2011 to Has anyone ever tried Naltrexone (low dose LDN) for the AA?

45 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by tnt458

"Hello Alexis, I wanted to try the treatment Gonen, I contacted him but he said he di…"

Manuela replied May 8, 2011 to Eyelashes

14 May 10, 2011
Reply by Manuela

"My daughter is now 16 years old, and began to suffer from alopecia with the first me…"

Manuela replied Apr 15, 2011 to Alopecia and Pregnancy

30 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Johanna

"Hello, I too when my daughter began losing her hair I thought of an allergic reactio…"

Manuela replied Jan 9, 2011 to Attention : This Worked For Us

9 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by 32serv

"I believe it is not ruled out a link between hormone imbalance and alopecia, since s…"

Manuela replied Jan 9, 2011 to Can anyone help me? (My strange case with alopecia)

20 May 22, 2011
Reply by Jess

"Hello, I'm new here, are Sardinian (Italy), so please excuse if I'm wrong by writing…"

Manuela replied Jan 8, 2011 to Do your cheeks tingle?

2 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Ann Gee

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service