Mary's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (582) Replies Latest Activity

"Another thing I do, and maybe other people do, is that if I've read blogs by someone…"

Mary replied Oct 4, 2011 to What is the point of posting if you can't get anyone to answer?

15 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Dom

"Good question, Michelle. I think part of the problem is that some (many?) people don…"

Mary replied Oct 3, 2011 to What is the point of posting if you can't get anyone to answer?

15 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Dom

"Exactly...My initial inspiration for the idea was The Great American Smoke Out, the…"

Mary replied Sep 10, 2011 to It is what it is!

10 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Marilyn

"I'm in San Diego, Michelle....it's a long way from where you are. If you're ever in…"

Mary replied Sep 3, 2011 to It is what it is!

10 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Marilyn

"Hi Nancy - Great bald heads think alike! This is EXACTLY what I had in mind in earl…"

Mary replied Sep 1, 2011 to It is what it is!

10 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Marilyn

"Congratulations! I felt SO much better and happier when I shaved off my dwindling ha…"

Mary replied Aug 22, 2011 to FREE AT LAST!

17 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Angie

""If you feel and act like it is a horrible, devastating, demeaning secret, that is h…"

Mary replied Aug 8, 2011 to Feeling defeated, frustrated, and depressed

32 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Dielle

"How awful that it was like that for you then. I got a small taste of that in Indones…"

32 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Dielle

"OKAY - HERE'S MY LATEST EXPERIENCE which may help. I just got home from the big supe…"

32 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Dielle

"Living without any fear of people "finding out" is an amazing thing. I felt so liber…"

32 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Dielle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service