Andrea's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"My hair loss was associated with Lupus, and Prednisone is pretty much assumed you'd…"

Andrea replied Mar 23, 2016 to To Prednisone or not to Prednisone- that is the question

48 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Mine is not areata, but all over, though it definitely seemed thinner on the upper s…"

Andrea replied Jul 8, 2010 to Where did it start?

13 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Franchesca N, Sanchez

"Okay, I'm in a weird position with my ex, so I guess I'll share this to hopefully of…"

Andrea replied May 27, 2010 to Scared!

9 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Norm

"Hi Aimee... Before my regrowth, I had decided that I would have to be bald for 1 ye…"

Andrea replied Feb 19, 2010 to When Did You Splurge on an Expensive Wig?

17 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Gail M

"I've had it a time or two because at my worst before treatment kicked in for my Lupu…"

Andrea replied Feb 19, 2010 to The Cancer Thing

8 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"I think there is a natural stress response to alopecia which does make one a bit fli…"

Andrea replied Jan 12, 2010 to How's your memory?

31 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Anna from Yorkshire

"Unless she expresses symptoms of something else (lethargy, irritability, fever, pain…"

Andrea replied Dec 28, 2009 to How do you get diagnosed? Could it be something else?

9 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Lara (Becca's Mom)

"Hi Donna, not long ago on a discussion of Thea's I gave a link for a great step-by-s…"

Andrea replied Dec 22, 2009 to Drawing eyebrows

10 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Amy

"The concept of a lace front is that the uneven front line is supposed to be more nat…"

Andrea replied Dec 20, 2009 to Is this really a lace front wig?

5 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Ms.G

"Mary I saw one at www.butyoudontlooksick.com which says "My bald head is cuter than…"

Andrea replied Dec 15, 2009 to Some people are just RUDE! :(

66 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Blessed Soul

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service