kymkym's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I actually find some bald men very attractive.  Preference is just that; preference.…"

kymkym replied May 26, 2017 to Why are there no women who prefer bald men?

13 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Matt Jinnings

"I have been out and bald for years.  Confidence is critical. When people stare, I sm…"

kymkym replied Jul 27, 2015 to How do you handle the stares and comments of being a bald woman?

42 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"I agree it is totally different for women.  My current employer is perfectly fine wi…"

kymkym replied Jun 24, 2015 to Job interview as a bald female

10 Nov 21, 2018
Reply by TimothyGonzalez

"I had mine done in December 2014 and it was the best thing I could have done. The ar…"

kymkym replied Jun 12, 2015 to Fabulous eyebrows at last!

9 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Steve

"Tim, your response is priceless.  I really hope Jenny can appreciate your reply alon…"

kymkym replied Sep 5, 2014 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"Dee Dee, I wholeheartedly feel like you do. I dictate my beauty and I walk around ev…"

kymkym replied Sep 5, 2014 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"It was very difficult for me to accept that I was losing my hair.  My husband told m…"

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"  Suzanne, it is nerve wrenching at first and after you look in the mirror, you will…"

kymkym replied Jun 12, 2014 to I've made the big decision: It's time to shave

7 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Hayley

"Once you do it, you will feel LIBERATION and a FREEDOM you never knew existed. Hold…"

kymkym replied Dec 6, 2012 to Going in public without my hair

20 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Lexi

"I forgot one other thing, Rogaine can also cause hair to grow on other parts of your…"

kymkym replied Oct 29, 2012 to Rogaine for women. Who has tried this? Any thoughts on it would be much appreciated :)

12 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Jennah

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service