Stacie's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"Indisputable facts?  Then cite your sources.  Why should I research the junk science…"

Stacie replied Mar 19, 2017 to Finding the root cause of alopecia

53 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"Just saw this and want to strongly second what Alo-mom has to say about the wonderfu…"

Stacie replied Mar 19, 2017 to How do I pick a wig that's right for me?

12 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"I agree with Lexi.  If your hair is thinning all over, an integration system is like…"

Stacie replied Mar 19, 2017 to New here-looking for advice and happy to meet everyone

10 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by 123me

"Silver fillings do not "leak" mercury.  You are referring to dental amalgam, which h…"

Stacie replied Mar 19, 2017 to Finding the root cause of alopecia

53 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"Steve, that is all so awesome and wonderful to hear!!!  I'm really happy and excited…"

Stacie replied Feb 26, 2017 to Personal advice

5 Feb 26, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"Unrelated, but sort of unrelated: Sally's is AWESOME!!  I went to one for the first…"

Stacie replied Feb 24, 2017 to Wig cap

5 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"There is a type of material that wigmakers and wig repairers can use so that you can…"

Stacie replied Feb 18, 2017 to How do I pick a wig that's right for me?

12 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"Hi, Sierra,  Trying to figure out the difference between wig caps and lace types ca…"

Stacie replied Feb 18, 2017 to How do I pick a wig that's right for me?

12 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"There's no proven link between black mold and hair loss.  I'm not saying that mold i…"

Stacie replied Feb 18, 2017 to Exposure to Black Mold Causing AA?

16 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Siella scott

"Hi, Sadele, I have my suspicions about those Monat instagram posts. Most of them are…"

Stacie replied Feb 17, 2017 to Well...I'm losing my hair. It's totally offical

8 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by Marco

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service