Cheryl, Co-founder's Discussions (378)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"I personally would somehow work it into the interview. If at all possible the sooner…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Jul 4, 2008 to What do you think?

21 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

"I found that dealing with Alopecia has made me more vulnerable -- in a good way. I…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Jul 4, 2008 to What has alopecia taught you about love and intimacy?

13 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Silje H Teig

"Aveeno has a sensitive skin formula that has no scent ;)."

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Jun 23, 2008 to Skin cream

8 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

"Yokasta, I can relate to that. Vulnerability is hard, it is something that I have st…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Jun 17, 2008 to Sex and alopecia

39 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Rakyshka

"That is so true Ted. So whether I had hair or not, I truly believe they would be inf…"

39 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Rakyshka

"Hi Tamgirl, I know I do have a personal space boundary in general. I may not hug and…"

39 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Rakyshka

"I feel that if I really want my alopecia to be a non-issue, then I have to deal with…"

39 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Rakyshka

"I would have to say that my experience is similar to Kristen. I was not "myself" whe…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Jun 15, 2008 to Does the Wigs affect our Personalities?

9 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by claire

"Hi Frank, Interesting statement - "To me, it's sad when a man can't open his eyes al…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied May 13, 2008 to What men think of alopecian women

69 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Ty

"Hi As, thanks for commenting, I think I understand what you are trying to say and I…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied May 7, 2008 to What Changed Your Mind?

23 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Mark S. Hansen

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service