Denise's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you both for replying. I think, NO , I know why I started this post. It is bec…"

Denise replied Sep 14, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

"Hi again, I feel it too. people around me think oh she handles it so well. Ya right,…"

Denise replied Sep 14, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

"all such great words and feelings. I just want to be able to as I call it " come out…"

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

"Asrn & Mary I agree if I cannot have my hair back I would settle and love my eye…"

Denise replied Sep 12, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

"I will please let us all know when it is out. Yes thank you to all who put effort in…"

Denise replied Sep 11, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

"Mary thank you so much for the info. I am since 2009 April .........I keep it shaved…"

Denise replied Sep 11, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

"HI Kay , so true .......question do you still have some hair? and do the comb over t…"

Denise replied Sep 7, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

"good questions......... I would pack a carry on bag and yes bring your back up wig,…"

Denise replied Sep 7, 2012 to Traveling with my wig

15 Jan 25, 2022
Reply by PriciBlue

"MsG no sorry I only have used the glue with it.. How long does one pair last for you…"

Denise replied Sep 7, 2012 to Wig eyebrows. How amazing!

13 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Denise

"ferrari is that how I would google it........... I use swave shampoo and conditioner…"

Denise replied Sep 4, 2012 to Wigs? What type do you prefer? Real hair or synthetic?

44 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service