Denise's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"Alliegator your right also. the heat resistant ones (I bought 3 of the same) for 218…"

Denise replied Aug 29, 2012 to Wigs? What type do you prefer? Real hair or synthetic?

44 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Sinsemilla then you have to go to Paula young/ or ace wigs and check thru there. I b…"

Denise replied Aug 29, 2012 to Wigs? What type do you prefer? Real hair or synthetic?

44 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Hi thanks for responding. I get them at ace wigs/ paula young wigs has really good p…"

44 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Rosy thank you for your take on human hair wigs. I have to agree I find those to be…"

Denise replied Aug 27, 2012 to Wigs? What type do you prefer? Real hair or synthetic?

44 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I feel your pain. It has been since 2009 and I struggle each day. Why? why me? why t…"

Denise replied Aug 27, 2012 to Can't do this anymore

25 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Michjo57

"Hi, I am glad you are able to talk here about it. I work in EMS ambulance dispatch.…"

Denise replied Aug 27, 2012 to Alopecia in law enforcement

6 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Aimee

"HI, sorry I am not in Maryland but understand how you feel, I know of only one perso…"

Denise replied Nov 8, 2011 to Alopecians in Maryland

17 Aug 28, 2019
Reply by Scalp Allure

"Jen, I hear you. I have a great family and super friends who are there for me, but t…"

Denise replied Nov 8, 2011 to I need someone who knows what I'm going through/been through

107 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Surya

"Yes, I am in the process of sinc elast Feb not shaving and seeing what coem sof it,…"

Denise replied Oct 25, 2010 to Anyone bald and experiencing pain from the stubbles/regrowth?

15 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Cheryl, Co-founder

"Hi, I know what you mean. I have lost my eyebrows & lashes now, it is harder tha…"

Denise replied Aug 25, 2010 to My Eyebrows - Help!

28 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Mayte

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service