Jen's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Gosh, won't it be great if people minded their own businesses and focused their conc…"

Jen replied Nov 1, 2016 to Wigs are ok, bald is ok, and anything in between

31 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Barbara B

"Hi AFlo83, I had AA at 33 and my hair grew back after the topical treatment. I canno…"

Jen replied Sep 29, 2014 to Does age matter?

29 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Shalinee

"Thanks."

Jen replied Nov 11, 2013 to Don't be afraid. Just do it :)

31 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Lexi

"The lace front is probably the best but I hate to cut off all my hair  at this point…"

Jen replied Nov 10, 2013 to Don't be afraid. Just do it :)

31 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Lexi

"It is not on the top of the scalp.  It is on the forehead, along the temples and aro…"

Jen replied Nov 8, 2013 to Don't be afraid. Just do it :)

31 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Lexi

"Hi Lemming, I live in Toronto.  My natural hair is thick and  very curly. I have los…"

31 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Lexi

"hi Lemming, Your pictures look great.  You definitely give me courage. I would like …"

31 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Lexi

"Hi Lori, what kinds of wigs do you purchase? Lace fronts?  Human hair??? Jen"

Jen replied Nov 7, 2013 to Question for full lace wig wearers. How frequently do you take shower with your wig on?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Thanks for the explanation."

Jen replied Oct 22, 2013 to High RF and ANA blood tests results plus diagnosis of frontal fibrosing alopecia

5 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Debs

"What is RF and ANA?"

Jen replied Oct 22, 2013 to High RF and ANA blood tests results plus diagnosis of frontal fibrosing alopecia

5 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Debs

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service