kitkat's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I’m from a big city. I live in Dallas, Texas. So I’m culturally diversed in my surro…"

kitkat replied Oct 26, 2018 to Dating & scar insecurities

5 Oct 26, 2018
Reply by kitkat

"Hi Brent. One problem I find is that wigs are not custom made to fit all head shapes…"

kitkat replied Oct 26, 2018 to Dating & scar insecurities

5 Oct 26, 2018
Reply by kitkat

"I have AU. Had it since I was 8 and now 27. I never lost my lashes till I was maybe…"

kitkat replied Jun 25, 2018 to Losing Pubic Hair (I know... I went THERE!)

15 Sep 23, 2020
Reply by JeffreySF

"I was 8"

kitkat replied Mar 9, 2017 to When did you develop AU? Is the highest probabilities during childhood?

28 Jan 4, 2018
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"Hey Hannah I actually shaved mine when I was 8. I stated losing my hair when I was 8…"

kitkat replied Mar 9, 2017 to Shaving my head

10 Mar 13, 2017
Reply by Maris

"Consider getting wig tape or wig glue adhesive to secure it. I only use them in days…"

kitkat replied Dec 30, 2016 to I feel like wigs are dominating my life

88 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by Jiggybear

"I agree with Joyce. I think you should talk it over with your son. But caution him i…"

kitkat replied Oct 26, 2016 to Tweens and teens reactions to parent's alopecia?

27 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Ginny

"I had AU since I was 8. I'm now 26. I only started wearing wigs since I was a senior…"

kitkat replied Oct 12, 2016 to Positive stories of when you first revealed you are bald

13 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Connie010

"There's no hereditary component. Chances of passing it down is 1 in 5. Greater if th…"

kitkat replied Oct 12, 2016 to What causes alopecia? Any new news?

45 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

"I've never heard of this being done. Does she not have friends that know of her AU t…"

kitkat replied Jul 12, 2016 to Problems with college dorm not willing to make accommodation for daughter w/ alopecia universalis

72 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service