BaldGirlsDoLunch.org's Discussions (439)

Discussions Replied To (399) Replies Latest Activity

"The specifics of the study by Price and Stamper is that it didn't work for people wi…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Dec 9, 2008 to has anyone tried Lumigan to regrow eyelashes?

52 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by tnt458

"There are no independent studies to be found on this product. It is marketed heavily…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Dec 5, 2008 to Thymaskin

3 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by kristin

"Little girls with forms of alopecia areata grow up to be young women with forms of a…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Oct 21, 2008 to Educating People on Alopecia

11 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"People naturally make associations based on what they're exposed to. The 6 major co…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Oct 10, 2008 to why is it assumed?

43 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Mary

"Sometimes it's more effective to get where you want to go without trying to go strai…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Oct 10, 2008 to I'm coping better than my family????

17 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Reen

"Put into words the very thing that your mom is likely feeling. Showing her that you'…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Oct 10, 2008 to I'm coping better than my family????

17 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Reen

"I do not have permanent cosmetics and after discussing it with medical professionals…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Oct 6, 2008 to Nervous and confused!!

12 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Sarah S

"In addition to what's already been said, a side effect noticed when applied topicall…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Sep 30, 2008 to has anyone tried Lumigan to regrow eyelashes?

52 Jul 2, 2020
Reply by tnt458

"Hi Mike- This is a common situation. Send a pm to info@baldgirlsdolunch.org let me…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Sep 27, 2008 to What do you do with the other eyebrow when only one falls out?

19 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"Pleased to meet you. Bald Girls knows many women in New Jersey. Join our contact li…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Sep 21, 2008 to Does anyone live in the NJ area?

3 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by teresad

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service