BaldGirlsDoLunch.org's Discussions (439)

Discussions Replied To (399) Replies Latest Activity

"Practice with a high magnification mirror ( yes, the pores are scary at first). Sit…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 15, 2010 to False Eyelashes.. what do I need to know

2 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"Hi Elizabeth, Waiting is not fun. I know that feeling when you want info quickly.…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 15, 2010 to Has anyone had problems getting in touch with CAP?

9 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

"I know how to tie dozens of styles and will do demonstrations at our event in NYC to…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 13, 2010 to What to wear when being active

13 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Mary

"The burning feeling is a message. You need to keep all products off of it until the…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 13, 2010 to I need help telling my friends about my wig... plz help

26 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Ashley Garrett

"You sound really happy and I'm so glad for you. The anticipation is always much more…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 13, 2010 to I need help telling my friends about my wig... plz help

26 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Ashley Garrett

"Family members are notorious for meaning well. Doesn't matter if it's alopecia or wh…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 12, 2010 to Fine Line

13 May 7, 2010
Reply by Marte Carlson

"There are plenty of sunscreens that are effective but not oily. Neuutrogena comes to…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 11, 2010 to Fine Line

13 May 7, 2010
Reply by Marte Carlson

"I was assuming you've got some kind of a comb-over going on for the spot areas."

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 11, 2010 to Won't shaving my head make the bald spots more noticable?

14 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Michelle

"Knit or crochet berets won't blow off. The wind comes up under the bill of a ball ca…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 11, 2010 to What to wear when being active

13 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Mary

"I would wait. The bald spots will be much more visible if you shave it now. Thea ba…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 11, 2010 to Won't shaving my head make the bald spots more noticable?

14 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Michelle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service