Liz's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi! I can relate in some respects to what you are going through. I have had a hair l…"

Liz replied Aug 9, 2011 to Feeling defeated, frustrated, and depressed

32 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Dielle

"I'm glad you found this web site, because you are not alone! I am in my early 50s an…"

Liz replied May 15, 2011 to Feeling very alone and lost

28 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

"I am in my early 50s now, but I also started loosing my hair in college, and it has…"

Liz replied May 15, 2011 to Wig choice

16 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Eva

"I've looked for the same thing. I have searched for wigs that looks like Vivienne We…"

Liz replied May 15, 2011 to Bright red wigs?

8 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by InHopelessNight

"I have good luck with inexpensive synthetic wigs off of the internet. I have gotten…"

Liz replied May 15, 2011 to Affordable wig?

17 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"I don't have any answers for you, but I just wanted to write and say good luck deali…"

Liz replied May 15, 2011 to I'm new at this, trying to cope and have a couple of questions

5 May 15, 2011
Reply by Sandy, PA, U.S.A.

"Hang in there. I am a single mom who also has a hair loss problem. The economy is to…"

Liz replied Dec 7, 2009 to Feeling low

6 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Rebecca

"Don't forget that other people have their own problems, and may be just as worried a…"

Liz replied Dec 7, 2009 to Wearing A Fresh Wig on Monday

10 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Cindie

"I don't know if this will help, but I have found the stretch caps on Estetica wigs t…"

Liz replied Nov 20, 2009 to Im so so tired......

11 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by MARGARET MCCOY

"I'm really sorry that you are going through such a hard time. I am now 50 years old,…"

Liz replied Nov 11, 2009 to Sad all the time

28 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Karen's Wigs

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service