chris_s's Discussions (219)

Discussions Replied To (200) Replies Latest Activity

"8 weeks is pretty short to both stop the immune response and have the follicle start…"

chris_s replied May 8, 2017 to topical ruxolitinib

13 May 8, 2017
Reply by LIU CHUNXIU

"source: http://www.fiercepharma.com/regulatory/fda-stuns-lilly-and-incyte-crl-for-mu…"

chris_s replied Apr 17, 2017 to The baricitinib thread

27 Jan 24, 2022
Reply by Fingers_Crossed

"here's what I got from my sales information request: Hello!Tofacib about a month is…"

chris_s replied Apr 11, 2017 to Tofacib - commerically available topical xeljanz Tofacitinib cream

5 May 21, 2021
Reply by naasaki

"any details on the new drug? "

chris_s replied Apr 10, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"unfortunately it looks like phase 2a testing has been delayed until later this year…"

chris_s replied Apr 10, 2017 to New JAK inhibitor - CTP-543 by Concert Pharmaceuticals

84 Feb 4, 2021
Reply by chris_s

"clobetasol is usually prescribed first, and that's because it has had good results f…"

chris_s replied Mar 29, 2017 to Is Clobetasol the right choice?

9 Jun 7, 2017
Reply by carina222

"my understanding is that rogaine helps existing active hair follicles grow faster bu…"

chris_s replied Mar 27, 2017 to Should I use Rogaine?

6 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Porter Mcclure

"Nice to hear a story about someone making the best of their life in spite of their c…"

chris_s replied Mar 27, 2017 to Should I use Rogaine?

6 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Porter Mcclure

"thank you for the update kevin, good luck! "

chris_s replied Mar 11, 2017 to Interleukin 2 low dose THE CURE

65 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by Edith

"english translation HELLO I have very good news I start treatment Monday we are 4 to…"

chris_s replied Mar 11, 2017 to Interleukin 2 low dose THE CURE

65 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by Edith

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service