Diana's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree wish I could say I didn't but the brows and the eyelashes are the toughest t…"

Diana replied Nov 30, 2010 to The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"Interesting! I went to England last year and was worried about all that too - I ende…"

Diana replied Mar 25, 2010 to Traveling With a Bandana

12 Mar 23, 2020
Reply by john stuart

"I had this for problem for the first time last year... I ended up buying bandanas th…"

Diana replied Mar 25, 2010 to Swimming/Summer

32 May 18, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"Wow this is really interesting - Do you have AU? I am around same age and have all t…"

Diana replied Feb 27, 2010 to Diet & Alopecia?

39 May 19, 2013
Reply by reesespieces5678

"Wow first let me say what a wonderful husband to understand and love his wife and do…"

Diana replied Nov 10, 2009 to I am new and I need some help

63 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

"yes there are actually articles on this where man had stem cell translplant done....…"

Diana replied Jun 29, 2009 to Just an idea..

5 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Diana

"hi... I had AA around the age of 10 had tons of the cortisone shots in my head over…"

Diana replied Jun 18, 2009 to aa to au?

23 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Eva

"no mention from any docs about this and what kind of blood test show thryoiditis? I'…"

Diana replied Jun 13, 2009 to auto immune diet - anyone tried this with success???

59 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by Plf

"This has to be the best website, don't go to the doctors just read these awesome pos…"

Diana replied Mar 23, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service