Samantha Rockwell's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"My son got alopecia May 2012 and lost about all his hair on top of his head. I can s…"

Samantha Rockwell replied Jun 13, 2013 to Did any treatment "work" for you?

123 Oct 19, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"My son will be 13 on Friday and he was diagnosed this past May. He has up to 9 bald…"

Samantha Rockwell replied Jul 31, 2012 to Opening up to family only made it worse!

26 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Christine

"Hi again! There is a great non profit organization called Global Alopecia Mission. T…"

Samantha Rockwell replied Jul 29, 2012 to Hair loss equals child abuse

68 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary

"How awful for your family - like AA isn't bad enough! My child has AA too and this w…"

Samantha Rockwell replied Jul 28, 2012 to Hair loss equals child abuse

68 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary

"Thank you LitchKing! It has been very hard on all of us. I hope his hair comes back…"

Samantha Rockwell replied Jul 28, 2012 to My son was diagnosed today

18 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Samantha Rockwell

"Hi! Thanks for the reply and I understand I am pulling at straws here. I appreciate…"

Samantha Rockwell replied Jun 21, 2012 to My 12 year old son saw a naturopathic doctor today!

7 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Heather

"I will keep you posted Danielle. With very little other options to choose from for A…"

Samantha Rockwell replied Jun 21, 2012 to My 12 year old son saw a naturopathic doctor today!

7 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Heather

"Thanks so much for accepting my friend request! It is hard to talk to my friends abo…"

Samantha Rockwell replied Jun 3, 2012 to My son was diagnosed today

18 Jul 28, 2012

"Lynn, Thanks so much for all your help/advice. This is still so new to us and it is…"

Samantha Rockwell replied Jun 1, 2012 to My son was diagnosed today

18 Jul 28, 2012

"Hi Lynn! Thanks so much for sharing your story. This is still all so new to us. The…"

Samantha Rockwell replied May 31, 2012 to My son was diagnosed today

18 Jul 28, 2012

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service